If you are one of the bride’s closest friends helping to plan her bachelorette party, you should definitely do your best to make this an unforgettable event. After all, it’s her last soiree with the girlfriends as a single lady. What’s a better way to give it some sizzle and oomph than by adding a theme? It’s time for you guys to brainstorm on fun and fabulous Bridal Shower Themes that will surely make the bride smile and enjoy the moment.
Here are several ideas that you can ponder on:
- Tea Party- If your friend loves tea and is used to classify gatherings and loves sophisticated things, this theme will fit her right and make her feel at ease. Bring out those classic tea sets but don’t forget to come up with crazy games that will make everyone laugh and squirm!
- Music Madness- Doll up a room with hanging CDs and cutouts of musical notes, plus posters of the bride’s favorite singers and bands. Enjoy a karaoke night while you drink and bond together.
- Pamper Me Day- It would be great to rent a venue in a salon or spa and avail of the services as you chat like the old times and make each other’s make-up. Come up with fitting activities too.
- Summer Fiesta- Celebrate and party at a beach venue or pool side area, complete with alcoholic fruit shakes and night swimming fun.
- Fashion Frenzy- Dress up like fashion models and do a ramp modeling stint together with the girls. Gather several of your clothes and accessories and engage in mixing and matching them for a fun and fascinating game.
- Clubbing Divas- Prepare clubbing music, strobe lights, and plenty of drinks. Make and try various blends for alcoholic cocktails while engaging in girl talk.